The Stereognostic Mystery Bag – Geometric Shapes is a set of 2 cloth bags. Each bag contains a set of small geometric solids for matching.
The teacher takes an item out of the control bag. The Child must insert their hand into the other bag and (without looking), find the same geometric item in their bag.
- 2 x light cotton bags – 22cm x 18cm (8½” x 7″)
- 20 wooden geometric objects sized between 2 and 4 cm (1″ to 2″)
One of the attractions to the Montessori Method is the extensive use of wood.
We use several types of wood, sourced from renewable sources, in the production of our Montessori Materials.
- Solid beechwood for cylinder blocks, pink towers, dressing frames and brown stairs.
- Birchply for trays, holders and animal and botany puzzles.
- MDF for puzzle maps
- Pineply for boxes and containers
We ensure that the coatings and inks used are not only eco-friendly, but also non-toxic.
Our wooden products are manufactured by responsible partner factories both locally and abroad and ensure that fair labour practices are adopted.
Care instructions for Childrens House Wooden Materials:
- If wooden products are exposed to liquids, wipe dry as quickly as possible.
- Most of the surfaces can be wiped with a damp cloth if exposed to dirt or grime.
- Avoid leaving any of our wooden product in direct sunlight, as it may warp certain woods and/ or the coating may fade over time.
Further Reading and Resources: