The matching card activity, “Same Vegetable – Different Colour”, presents a further extension to improve visual discrimination. Visual discrimination helps the Child see subtle differences between objects or pictures. This visual perceptual skill, “paying attention to detail”, is vital for reading, writing and other school skills.
- a total of 31 cards reflecting cabbages, onions, radishes, and many more vegetables in different colours
- children match the cards by shape or colour
- the colours range from white, red, green, brown and variegated
- printed with eco-friendly ink on non-tear, recyclable card – 9.5 x 10 cm / (4″ x 4″)
- wipe cards clean with a damp cloth. They do not require lamination
- delivered in a plastic container with a lid – 18 x 13 x 4 cm / (7″ x 5″ x 2″)