It is not necessary for children to be able to count from zero to 100 before you introduce the Hundred Board and the Activity Set exercises. However, we do suggest that they have had some experience with the Sequin boards and related activities before commencing with this material. The Hundred Board Activity Set, provides additional exercises for practice. This ‘game’ provides children with an understanding and opportunity to explore the sequence of numbers from 1 to 100. This activity reinforces the decimal system and the investigation of number patterns.
Contents & Dimensions:
- 4 Header Cards
- 1st header card, 11 cards with questions. Providing activities that the pre-school child can use to practice building the hundred board
- 2nd header card, 6 cards with questions. Providing activities that the pre-school child can use to practice number sequences and patterns
- 3rd header card, 14 cards with questions. Providing more complex questions including, tens and units and (>) and (<) questions
- 4th header card, 7 cards with questions. Providing even more complex questions utilizing odd and even numbers, skip counting, etc.
- a variety of exercises to build the hundred board.
- the cards are self-checking, with answers printed on the back of the cards.
- printed with eco-friendly ink, on non-tear, recyclable card that does not need lamination.
Size: Acrylic stand – 12.5 x 10 x 9 cm / (5″ x 4″ x 3.5″)