It is not necessary for children to be able to count from zero to 100 before you introduce the Hundred Board Board and the Activity Set exercises. However, we do suggest that they have had some experience with the Sequin boards and related activities before commencing with this material.
This product is an extension to the hundred board. The cards list exercises specifically designed for the hundred board, including:
- a variety of exercises to build the hundred board.
- the answers are printed on the back of the cards; this makes them self-checking.
- we use recyclable non-tear paper with eco-friendly ink to print the cards. No lamination required.
- the 38 cards contain:
- number sequences and patterns,
- working with missing numbers, tens and units and greater than (>) and less than (<) symbols,
- odd and even numbers and skip counting.
The hundred board activity set cards are stored in an acrylic stand for display on the Montessori mathematics shelf, storage and transportation.
Size: 12 x 10 x 8 cm (5″ x 4″ x 3″)