The Life Cycle of Turtle Activity goes beyond the standard life cycle offering. This unique material takes the Child from the verbal story; developing the sensorial (concrete) understanding of the material with the objects (sold separately), to the abstract, with the incorporation of images and labels. Material is color coded according to the Montessori Animal Kingdom, reptiles being coded brown.
Features of the Contents
- 1 Control chart.
- 1st working chart called the labelled object working chart, for the objects (objects are sold separately).
- 2nd working chart called the unlabeled working chart, for the image and labels.
- Replace the objects with the 5 small images, and when ready, add the 5 labels onto the unlabeled working chart.
- The Child matches the real image of each life cycle of the turtle, to the labeled image on the 5 activity cards.
- 1 set of 3-part cards, classifying the nomenclature for the very young child.
- 5 Definition cards with:
- a control card,
- a card with an incomplete phrase
- labels to complete the phrase.
The teacher can also use the definition cards, as an aid as they tell the story of the life cycle of a turtle activity to very young children. The plastic A4 envelope stores all the contents.
Order R1000 worth of items to qualify for free shipping to your door anywhere in South Africa.
Transit times depend on your location:
- Cape Metro – next day if your order is placed before 13h00
- Gauteng & Durban – 2 to 3 days
- Everywhere else – 2 to 4 days depending on your location
Feel free to email us should you require any further information.
We offer free delivery to the USA:
- USA – free for orders over $300 – 7 days to your door
- Canada – 7 day shipping is calculated at checkout – subject to additional GST & PST which is billed on arrival
- UK – 7 day shipping is calculated at checkout – subject to 20% VAT which is billed on arrival
- EU – 7 day shipping calculated at checkout – subject to EU VAT which is billed on arrival
- Australia – 9 days – may be subject to 10% GST which is billed on arrival
- NZ – 9 days – may be subject to 15% GST which is billed on arrival
Should you require further information about shipping charges, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
- Life Cycle of a Turtle Objects
- Life Cycle of a Tortoise Activity
- Life Cycle of a Tortoise Objects
- My first book of Reptiles
- Turtle Skeleton Puzzle
- Parts of a Tortoise Activity
Further Reading and Resources