The Canadian Flags 3 Part Cards, depict each of the 13 provinces/territories and their flags, plus the National Flag of Canada. These cards introduce the geography of the Canadian states and their history to the children of Canada.
The flag of Canada has a red Maple leaf, with 11 points a the centre of a white background, and vertical red bands on the left and right hand side. This flag represents the cultural heritage of the nation, also symbolizes hope, peace, tranquility, and neutrality dominant in the country. Unofficially the flag is also referred to as the “Maple Leaf” or L’Unifoilé (the one leafed).
The 15th December, 1967, the House of Commons sanctioned the Canadian National flag, and it was approved by the House of the Senate 2 days later. The flag of Canada was decreed by Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II, during an official inauguration ceremony on the 15th February, 1965.
Contents of the Canadian Flags – 3 Part Cards :
- 14 Classified cards depicting each province or territory of Canada, and the national flag
- vibrantly coloured, high definition images of these flags and their state
- a control card, mute card and label for each flag
- printed with eco-friendly ink on non-tear, recyclable card
- wipe the cards clean with a damp cloth
- no lamination required
- delivered in a plastic container with a lid
- Control Card – 13.5 x 9 cm / (5″ x 3.5″)
- Plastic Container – 13 x 18 x 4 cm / (5″ x 7″ x 1.5″)