This rubber stopper with 1 hole – 24 mm can be used to seal test tubes. The student can insert pipettes, tubing or test equipment; such as a thermometer into the single hole in the centre of the stopper. The stopper is made from durable rubber, and can be used with strong chemicals, such as acids, alkalies, and ammonia.
Dimensions of the Rubber Stopper with 1 hole – 24 mm
2.5 cm diameter x 2.5 cm height / ( 1″ x 1″ )
Order R1000 worth of items to qualify for free shipping to your door anywhere in South Africa.
Transit times depend on your location:
- Cape Metro – next day if your order is placed before 13h00
- Gauteng & Durban – 2 to 3 days
- Everywhere else – 2 to 4 days depending on your location
Feel free to email us should you require any further information.
We offer free delivery to the USA:
- USA – free for orders over $300 – 7 days to your door
- Canada – 7 day shipping is calculated at checkout – subject to additional GST & PST which is billed on arrival
- UK – 7 day shipping is calculated at checkout – subject to 20% VAT which is billed on arrival
- EU – 7 day shipping calculated at checkout – subject to EU VAT which is billed on arrival
- Australia – 9 days – may be subject to 10% GST which is billed on arrival
- NZ – 9 days – may be subject to 15% GST which is billed on arrival
Should you require further information about shipping charges, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- every science classroom needs a Test Tube Rack – 16 mm
- keep safe around hot materials with the Crucible Tongs 20 cm
Further Reading and References
- read Greg McDonald’s blog on Safe Science in Montessori Elementary
- learn more about the Montessori Science Curriculum