When the Child begins working with multiplication tables, chances are they will use the Pythagoras board. This activity set is an extension to assist the Child to master tables. This board is a visual and tactile way to learn multiplication facts.
The Pythagoras board activity set has exercises, specifically designed for the young Child, and include:
- a variety of exercises to find the answer to multiplication tables.
- this is a self-checking exercise. On the back of the cards you will find the answers.
- we use recyclable non-tear paper with eco-friendly ink to print the cards. No lamination required.
- the 39 cards contain;
- a number of multiplication problems with tables 1 to 10.
- multiplication problems showing the commutative (reverse) property of multiplication with tables 1 to 10.
- many multiplication patterns with odd and even products and multiple and single products.
The Pythagoras board activity set cards are stored in an acrylic stand for display on the Montessori mathematics shelf.
Size: 12 x 10 x 8 cm (5″ x 4″ x 3″)