The cranial nerve skull anatomy model depicts the 12 paired nerves, found at the back of the brain. Cranial nerves send electrical signals between your brain, face, neck and torso. They help you taste, smell, hear and feel sensations. Your facial expressions; blinking your eyes, moving your tongue, and more; require these nerves to make these muscles work correctly.
Features of the Cranial Nerve Skull Anatomy Model:
- the direct objective is to;
- illustrate what the skull looks like in a 3-dimensional model
- indirectly, children;
- improve their problem solving skills
- gain a greater understanding of how the cranial nerve skull is dependent upon the brain to operate
- develop an interest in biology; or science; with a wish to learn more
- use this support material in conjunction with the Montessori biology or science curriculum
- aimed at the +8 year old children
- certified with ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO13485, and ICTI certificates
Contents of the Model:
- highly detailed
- 39 separate pieces
- a display stand
- an instruction manual
Order R1000 worth of items to qualify for free shipping to your door anywhere in South Africa.
Transit times depend on your location:
- Cape Metro – next day if your order is placed before 13h00
- Gauteng & Durban – 2 to 3 days
- Everywhere else – 2 to 4 days depending on your location
Feel free to email us should you require any further information.
We offer free delivery to the USA:
- USA – free for orders over $300 – 7 days to your door
- Canada – 7 day shipping is calculated at checkout – subject to additional GST & PST which is billed on arrival
- UK – 7 day shipping is calculated at checkout – subject to 20% VAT which is billed on arrival
- EU – 7 day shipping calculated at checkout – subject to EU VAT which is billed on arrival
- Australia – 9 days – may be subject to 10% GST which is billed on arrival
- NZ – 9 days – may be subject to 15% GST which is billed on arrival
Should you require further information about shipping charges, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- stands 10 cm (4″) tall
- The human anatomy model is a replication of the human body, for the upper elementary Child to investigate.
- An eyeball anatomy model provides children with a detailed 3-dimensional model under the skin.
- View the products under the science category for the elementary Child by clicking here.