Students can construct this 3 dimensional model of a human hand, to make an anatomy model. Once assembled, the hand sits on a display stand for children to examine at their leisure.
Features of the Hand Anatomy Model
- the direct objective is to
- disassemble, and assemble a 3-dimensional model of a hand
- indirectly, children;
- improve their problem solving skills
- gain a greater understanding of how each organ of the human body is dependent upon the brain to operate
- develop an interest in biology; or science; with a wish to learn more
- use this support material, in conjunction with the Montessori biology or science curriculum
- aimed at the +8 year old children
- certified with ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO13485, and ICTI certificates
Contents of the Model
- highly detailed
- 23 separate pieces
- a display stand
- an instruction manual
In the gallery of photographs, is a hand resting on a tennis ball which illustrates the size of the hand, which is the size of a child’s hand.
Order R1000 worth of items to qualify for free shipping to your door anywhere in South Africa.
Transit times depend on your location:
- Cape Metro – next day if your order is placed before 13h00
- Gauteng & Durban – 2 to 3 days
- Everywhere else – 2 to 4 days depending on your location
Feel free to email us should you require any further information.
We offer free delivery to the USA:
- USA – free for orders over $300 – 7 days to your door
- Canada – 7 day shipping is calculated at checkout – subject to additional GST & PST which is billed on arrival
- UK – 7 day shipping is calculated at checkout – subject to 20% VAT which is billed on arrival
- EU – 7 day shipping calculated at checkout – subject to EU VAT which is billed on arrival
- Australia – 9 days – may be subject to 10% GST which is billed on arrival
- NZ – 9 days – may be subject to 15% GST which is billed on arrival
Should you require further information about shipping charges, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- stands 16.5cm (6½”) tall
- The Heart Anatomy Model is a replication of an actual heart, for the upper elementary Child
- A pumping heart helps the Child understand how the heart works.
Further Reading and Related Information
Hands – an explanation for children by Brittanica.com
- The significance of the hand for the elementary years by Kay Baker PhD, an AMI-elementary director at the Montessori Institute of San Diego