The 3 Puzzles: Square, Circle, Triangle are puzzles from which the Toddler gains experience and many different skills. This puzzle is a puzzle within a puzzle. There are 2 pieces to each of the 3 individual puzzles, a thin border into which a solid shape is placed, all of which are inserted into the inset frame of the Beechwood puzzle board.
The circle would be the first puzzle to use as there are no angles making it easier to fit in the frame. As the Infant grows older, so they begin to master the more complex triangle and square shapes.
- 3 individual beech wood puzzle boards – 10cm x 10cm x 1.5cm (4″ x 4″ x ¾”)
- Circle – wooden outside border puzzle is 8cm ∅
- blue inside circle, solid wood – 6cm ∅ and 2cm thick
- Square – wooden outside border puzzle is 8cm sq.
- red inside square, solid wood – 6cm ∅ and 2cm thick
- Triangle – wooden outside border puzzle is 7.5cm x 7.5cm x 7.5cm
- yellow triangle, inside solid wood – 6cm ∅ and 2cm thick
One of the attractions to the Montessori Method is the extensive use of wood.
We use several types of wood, sourced from renewable sources, in the production of our Montessori Materials.
- Solid beechwood for cylinder blocks, pink towers, dressing frames and brown stairs.
- Birchply for trays, holders and animal and botany puzzles.
- MDF for puzzle maps
- Pineply for boxes and containers
We ensure that the coatings and inks used are not only eco-friendly, but also non-toxic.
Our wooden products are manufactured by responsible partner factories both locally and abroad and ensure that fair labour practices are adopted.
Care instructions for Childrens House Wooden Materials:
- If wooden products are exposed to liquids, wipe dry as quickly as possible.
- Most of the surfaces can be wiped with a damp cloth if exposed to dirt or grime.
- Avoid leaving any of our wooden product in direct sunlight, as it may warp certain woods and/ or the coating may fade over time.
Order R1000 worth of items to qualify for free shipping to your door anywhere in South Africa.
Transit times depend on your location:
- Cape Metro – next day if your order is placed before 13h00
- Gauteng & Durban – 2 to 3 days
- Everywhere else – 2 to 4 days depending on your location
Feel free to email us should you require any further information.
We offer free delivery to the USA:
- USA – free for orders over $300 – 7 days to your door
- Canada – 7 day shipping is calculated at checkout – subject to additional GST & PST which is billed on arrival
- UK – 7 day shipping is calculated at checkout – subject to 20% VAT which is billed on arrival
- EU – 7 day shipping calculated at checkout – subject to EU VAT which is billed on arrival
- Australia – 9 days – may be subject to 10% GST which is billed on arrival
- NZ – 9 days – may be subject to 15% GST which is billed on arrival
Should you require further information about shipping charges, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com