The objective of the miniature farm objects, is to introduce, and reinforce grammar concepts. The various farm tools, are some of those farm objects. You can also use them in other grammar activities, such as the ‘I Spy’ game.
Contents of the Various Farm Tools
- 2 x forks
- brush cutter / strimmer / weed eeater
- made from nylon
- hand painted, and exquisitely detailed
- all tools are ± 10 cm / ( 4″ )
The 9-bead stair in the photo gallery, illustrates the size of the object. We sell the coloured bead stairs, as a separate item.
Order R1000 worth of items to qualify for free shipping to your door anywhere in South Africa.
Transit times depend on your location:
- Cape Metro – next day if your order is placed before 13h00
- Gauteng & Durban – 2 to 3 days
- Everywhere else – 2 to 4 days depending on your location
Feel free to email us should you require any further information.
We offer free delivery to the USA:
- USA – free for orders over $300 – 7 days to your door
- Canada – 7 day shipping is calculated at checkout – subject to additional GST & PST which is billed on arrival
- UK – 7 day shipping is calculated at checkout – subject to 20% VAT which is billed on arrival
- EU – 7 day shipping calculated at checkout – subject to EU VAT which is billed on arrival
- Australia – 9 days – may be subject to 10% GST which is billed on arrival
- NZ – 9 days – may be subject to 15% GST which is billed on arrival
Should you require further information about shipping charges, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
- The Farm Animal 3 Part cards introduce the Child to the familiar animals that roam a farm
- Woman Carrying Eggs
- Farmer Carrying Pitchfork
Further Reading and References
- Read how to teach an individual Child with the farm animals with the blog post Phonetic Animal Farm