The tripod circular stand is an item found in most elementary scientific classroom. The portable 3-legged stand supports the weight; and maintains stability; of glassware items during experiments, when heating is required.
The spirit lamp in the gallery photograph of the tripod, is sold under the code CE0618.
Features of the Tripod Stand
- made of cast iron
11.5 cm diameter x 20 cm height ( 4½” x 7¾” )
Order R1000 worth of items to qualify for free shipping to your door anywhere in South Africa.
Transit times depend on your location:
- Cape Metro – next day if your order is placed before 13h00
- Gauteng & Durban – 2 to 3 days
- Everywhere else – 2 to 4 days depending on your location
Feel free to email us should you require any further information.
We offer free delivery to the USA:
- USA – free for orders over $300 – 7 days to your door
- Canada – 7 day shipping is calculated at checkout – subject to additional GST & PST which is billed on arrival
- UK – 7 day shipping is calculated at checkout – subject to 20% VAT which is billed on arrival
- EU – 7 day shipping calculated at checkout – subject to EU VAT which is billed on arrival
- Australia – 9 days – may be subject to 10% GST which is billed on arrival
- NZ – 9 days – may be subject to 15% GST which is billed on arrival
Should you require further information about shipping charges, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Test Tube with a Rim is used along side the test tube rack.
- use correct equipment to keep safe; such as; the Crucible Tongs 20 cm are perfect for the job
- The 100ml spirit lamp is included in the gallery photograph, to show you how it works with the stand.
Further Reading and References
- Read about the 10 Most Important Lab Safety Rules