Each set of the Oceania Mammals – 3 Part Cards, has 3 cards, a control, mute and label card. There are 10 sets, with beautiful images, illustrating real images of Oceania mammals, in their natural environment.
- Tasmanian devil
The direct objective of this activity, is the expansion of the young Child’s vocabulary. They are indirectly preparing to learn how to read. 3-Part Cards are also known as Classified cards. This activity forms part of the Montessori curriculum.
Contents of Oceania Mammals – 3 Part Cards:
- 10 sets of common and unusual mammals found in Oceania
- a control card, mute card and label make up each set
- vibrantly coloured, high definition images of real animals in a natural environment
- the illustrations are very beautiful and will attract the Child to review them again, and again
- printed with eco-friendly ink on non-tear, recyclable card
- wipe cards clean with a damp cloth; no lamination required
- delivered in an A6 transparent plastic envelope for storing on the shelves
- Control Card – 13 x 9 cm / (5″ x 3.5″)
- Plastic Envelope – 18 x 13 cm / (7″ x 5″)