The Building forms part of the farm grammar activities; as well as; some of the most traditional Montessori teachings, allowing the Child to investigate botany, zoology, the seasons, and vocabulary.
Features of the Building
- made from styrene, looking very realistic
- 49 cm x 25 cm x 48 cm / ( 19¼” x 10″ x 19″ )
Order R1000 worth of items to qualify for free shipping to your door anywhere in South Africa.
Transit times depend on your location:
- Cape Metro – next day if your order is placed before 13h00
- Gauteng & Durban – 2 to 3 days
- Everywhere else – 2 to 4 days depending on your location
Feel free to email us should you require any further information.
We offer free delivery to the USA:
- USA – free for orders over $300 – 7 days to your door
- Canada – 7 day shipping is calculated at checkout – subject to additional GST & PST which is billed on arrival
- UK – 7 day shipping is calculated at checkout – subject to 20% VAT which is billed on arrival
- EU – 7 day shipping calculated at checkout – subject to EU VAT which is billed on arrival
- Australia – 9 days – may be subject to 10% GST which is billed on arrival
- NZ – 9 days – may be subject to 15% GST which is billed on arrival
Should you require further information about shipping charges, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- use the Farm Animals Family Groups as a classification exercise
- The Farm Animal 3 Part cards introduce the Child to the familiar animals that roam a farm
Further Reading and References