The Water Cycle Activity Early Childhood is an activity with a simple tale to explain how the water cycle works.
The short story of Drop describes her/his journey to discover where water goes. It starts with how water evaporates from the ground, forming a vapor that turns to rain as the water cools. Beautifully illustrated, the large floor mat (unlabeled) provides a background for children to work through the story of Drop.
- Mat depicting the unlabeled background image
- Drop’s Journey Story card for teacher
- 4 Labels: Precipitation, Condensation, Collection and Evaporation
- 4 Arrows
- 1 Drop (an illustration of a drop of water)
- 1 Plastic container to store the activity safely
- Mat – 60 x 42 cm / (24″ x 17″)
- plastic container for storing and displaying the Water Cycle Activity Early Childhood contents – 26 x 15 cm / (10″ x 6″)