R 599 – R 3,999
Virol-Oxy® destroys viruses, bacteria, fungi and moulds. This product can be used on virtually every known surface, even clothing. It does not contain bleach or alcohol and does not produce harmful by-products. FAQ’s – click here
Disinfects any surface
Can be used as a hand sanitizer – at half the price
Certified by the EU to destroy viruses including Covid-19
Use Virol-Oxy® on all Montessori materials, furniture, tables, glassware, plastic containers, floors, bathrooms and more.
Sold in a powdered form (10g sachet) and mixed at the time of application. Safe, non-toxic and environmentally friendly. The powdered form has a shelf life of 3yrs. More effective than HOCL (Hypochlorous Acid) when used in a misting or fogging application.
Virol-Oxy® is activated as soon as it is mixed with water. Mixing the chemicals causes a reaction that bonds them onto the surface being disinfected. This forms a disinfecting coating on the surface that continues to be active for many days, however, we recommend daily disinfection of Montessori materials as they are used frequently. The shelf life of the mixed product is 10 days.
Item No: CHC-VirolOxy