This beautifully crafted, premium small tray is not just a product; it’s a gateway to a world of wonder and development. Delve into the realm of coordination, where independence, order, and concentration converge, to nurture the boundless potential within your preschooler. Maria Montessori’s goal was for the child to gain independence and not rely on the adult, hence trays are vital in the presentation of activities for the Child.
- quality product made from solid beech wood
- handles help the child carry the tray without fear of dropping it
- light enough for a 3 year old child to carry
- used for presentation of work
- displays activities on the Montessori shelves
The teacher prepares the activity on the premium small tray, for example, the transfer of dry or wet products. The trays come in 3 sizes, large, medium and small.
30 cm x 20 cm x 6cm (12″ x 8″ x 2½”)
Order R1000 worth of items to qualify for free shipping to your door anywhere in South Africa.
Transit times depend on your location:
- Cape Metro – next day if your order is placed before 13h00
- Gauteng & Durban – 2 to 3 days
- Everywhere else – 2 to 4 days depending on your location
Feel free to email us should you require any further information.
We offer free delivery to the USA:
- USA – free for orders over $300 – 7 days to your door
- Canada – 7 day shipping is calculated at checkout – subject to additional GST & PST which is billed on arrival
- UK – 7 day shipping is calculated at checkout – subject to 20% VAT which is billed on arrival
- EU – 7 day shipping calculated at checkout – subject to EU VAT which is billed on arrival
- Australia – 9 days – may be subject to 10% GST which is billed on arrival
- NZ – 9 days – may be subject to 15% GST which is billed on arrival
Should you require further information about shipping charges, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Featured Home School
Photograph kindly supplied by Ilze Lyell, to follow her click here @ilze.lyell.
Further Reading and Resources:
- Transfering all in a days work – by Childrens House
- Teaching children to pour – by the Wonderful World of Montessori