The Power of 3 Cubes consists of a dissected cube in thirteen pieces painted yellow, green and white.
The material demonstrates how a shape or a unit can be divided or combined to create a new form. For example, the large yellow cubes are one third the size of the large white prisms, but three times the size of the smaller green prisms.
The completed cube is 17 cm per side and comes with a wooden storage tray measuring 54cm x 20cm x 6cm.
- 2 x Green Blocks – 16.5cm x 16.5cm x 5.5cm
- 2 x White Blocks – 10.5cm x 5.5cm x 5.5cm
- 2 x Yellow Squares – 5.5cm x 5.5cm x 5.5cm
- 2 x White Oblongs – 5.5cm x 2cm x 2cm
- 2 x Green Oblongs – 5.5cm x 5.5cm x 2cm
- 3 x Yellow Squares – 2cm x 2cm x 2cm
Item Number – CHM0269