The Life Cycle of a Frog Objects features the four stages of this amphibian. These objects form an integral part of the Montessori teaching, providing a tangible learning resource for the Child. Handling the objects, their muscles absorb the look and feel of the individual parts of the frog. Concrete objects are the first step in developing language skills, and as children grow, so their verbal skills grow moving onto the abstract understanding of the words to describe the concrete objects.
Life Cycle of a Frog Objects:
- 4 plastic miniature objects describing each life cycle stage of this amphibians’ growth
- a pile of fertilised eggs (known as frogspawn), laid in water
- tadpole with a translucent tail to propel them through the water
- a juvenile frog (a froglet) that has grown hind legs
- mature adult frog 8 cm (3″)
- BPA-free and non-toxic