The Life Cycle of Centipede objects, forms part of the of the Montessori animal kingdom curriculum. Centipedes are Chilopoda (scientific name) which form part of the Arthropod family. They are invertebrates, which means they don’t have a backbone.
Contents of the Life Cycle of Centipede Objects
- made of strong plastic
- contains objects representing the different stages: egg, nymph hatching, adolescent nymph and adult
14cm x 2cm x 20cm / (5.5″ x 0.8″ x 7.9″)
Order R1000 worth of items to qualify for free shipping to your door anywhere in South Africa.
Transit times depend on your location:
- Cape Metro – next day if your order is placed before 13h00
- Gauteng & Durban – 2 to 3 days
- Everywhere else – 2 to 4 days depending on your location
Feel free to email us should you require any further information.
We offer free delivery to the USA:
- USA – free for orders over $300 – 7 days to your door
- Canada – 7 day shipping is calculated at checkout – subject to additional GST & PST which is billed on arrival
- UK – 7 day shipping is calculated at checkout – subject to 20% VAT which is billed on arrival
- EU – 7 day shipping calculated at checkout – subject to EU VAT which is billed on arrival
- Australia – 9 days – may be subject to 10% GST which is billed on arrival
- NZ – 9 days – may be subject to 15% GST which is billed on arrival
Should you require further information about shipping charges, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
- the Life Cycle of a Centipede Activity works in conjunction the the Life cycle of a Centipede Object.
- additional life cycles include the Life Cycle of a Crocodile and the Life Cycle of an Ant
Further Reading and Resources
- Learn more about the centipede by reading the Extension Entomology blog
- enhance your knowledge around the different stages of the Life Cycle of a Centipede