The Holder for the Colour Bead Stairs keeps the bead stairs safe, as a display on the Montessori Math shelf. The Child can safely, and easily, transport the bead stairs to the table, to work the required exercises.
In the illustration of the holder, you will see the bead stairs. Please note that the bead stairs are available separately.
Features of the Holder for Colour Bead Stairs
- made of beech wood
- 10 grooves
- holds 1 to 10 bead stairs
- triangular shape
11 cm x 1.5 cm x 22.5 cm / (4½” x ½” x 9″ )
Order R1000 worth of items to qualify for free shipping to your door anywhere in South Africa.
Transit times depend on your location:
- Cape Metro – next day if your order is placed before 13h00
- Gauteng & Durban – 2 to 3 days
- Everywhere else – 2 to 4 days depending on your location
Feel free to email us should you require any further information.
We offer free delivery to the USA:
- USA – free for orders over $300 – 7 days to your door
- Canada – 7 day shipping is calculated at checkout – subject to additional GST & PST which is billed on arrival
- UK – 7 day shipping is calculated at checkout – subject to 20% VAT which is billed on arrival
- EU – 7 day shipping calculated at checkout – subject to EU VAT which is billed on arrival
- Australia – 9 days – may be subject to 10% GST which is billed on arrival
- NZ – 9 days – may be subject to 15% GST which is billed on arrival
Should you require further information about shipping charges, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
One of the attractions to the Montessori Method is the extensive use of wood.
We use several types of wood, sourced from renewable sources, in the production of our Montessori Materials.
- Solid beechwood for cylinder blocks, pink towers, dressing frames and brown stairs.
- Birchply for trays, holders and animal and botany puzzles.
- MDF for puzzle maps
- Pineply for boxes and containers
We ensure that the coatings and inks used are not only eco-friendly, but also non-toxic.
Our wooden products are manufactured by responsible partner factories both locally and abroad and ensure that fair labour practices are adopted.
Care instructions for Childrens House Wooden Materials:
- If wooden products are exposed to liquids, wipe dry as quickly as possible.
- Most of the surfaces can be wiped with a damp cloth if exposed to dirt or grime.
- Avoid leaving any of our wooden product in direct sunlight, as it may warp certain woods and/ or the coating may fade over time.
- The Coloured Bead Stair Activity Set provides additional exercises for the Child to practice
- The Colored Bead Stairs are to help the Child learn to associate the quantities of 1 to 9 with their numerals
- Hanger for Coloured Bead Stairs
Further Reading and References
- with the coloured bead stairs learn How to Teach Math with Montessori Beads