How does – Follow Me a Co-Reader Level1 book, help my child?
Share your child’s reading experience with these Level 1 co-reader books. As children commence reading independently, the support of an advanced reader, parent or guardian becomes essential in aiding them to grasp the meanings, and sounds of newly acquired words.
Cultivate Your Child’s Reading Proficiency
Assist the child to comprehend these fresh terms. Conduct brief, yet focused reading sessions to facilitate the retention of new knowledge, sustaining interest, and nurturing a desire for further exploration.
There are many methods of teaching children to read; National Geographic suggest the following, optional methodology.
- Begin, by identifying the highlighted words in bold.
- discuss the interrelation of these words with each other and the title.
- invite the child to define any unfamiliar words; if needed, provide clarifications for better comprehension.
- while reading “your page”, point to the bold word, as sound it out aloud.
- suggest that the child, follows along, and also points to the bold word when reached.
- Help the child to comprehend these new words, assisting to phonetically sound them out, and ask the child to repeat after you.
- Conducting brief yet focused reading sessions helps the child retain their new learnings, and to retain their interest, and nurturing a thirst for mo
Goals for children reading Follow Me – Co-Reader Level1
- the primary aim, is for the child to independently read their designated “I read” page
- they will gain some other skills in the process
- broaden their vocabulary;
- and they learn about animal parents and their babies, possibly in the following ways;
- name different types of animals, and
- describe where they live
- learn how their mothers find their food, and how she teaches them to find food
- where they live, and how they learn to keep safe
- answer quizzes as they learn new, and exciting new facts
- be very excited to recognise, and pronounce a written word
- gain self-esteem and confidence
You no longer need to wait for stock, we can ship your books to you immediately.
Dimensions of the Book
- 23cm x 15cm x 0.02cm / (9″ x 6″ x ¼”)
- 48 pages, beautifully illustrated
Order R1000 worth of items to qualify for free shipping to your door anywhere in South Africa.
Transit times depend on your location:
- Cape Metro – next day if your order is placed before 13h00
- Gauteng & Durban – 2 to 3 days
- Everywhere else – 2 to 4 days depending on your location
Feel free to email us should you require any further information.
We offer free delivery to the USA:
- USA – free for orders over $300 – 7 days to your door
- Canada – 7 day shipping is calculated at checkout – subject to additional GST & PST which is billed on arrival
- UK – 7 day shipping is calculated at checkout – subject to 20% VAT which is billed on arrival
- EU – 7 day shipping calculated at checkout – subject to EU VAT which is billed on arrival
- Australia – 9 days – may be subject to 10% GST which is billed on arrival
- NZ – 9 days – may be subject to 15% GST which is billed on arrival
Should you require further information about shipping charges, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bugs! – Pre-Reader Level book, all about Bug
- Farm Animals – Co-reader level1, all about animals found on a farm
- Plants – Co-reader level 1, all about plants and why we need them
- Childrens Readers – Grade 3
Further Reading and Resources