The Elementary Negative Snake Game material is used to introduce the concept of negative numbers.
Includes the following:
- Beechwood wooden tray with 2 handles – 25cm x 27cm x 3cm
- 6 Beechwood boxes with lids (various colours) – 11cm x 8cm x 4.5cm
- Grey Box contains 5 sets of Grey stairs, light colored beads 1 to 5 and darker grey beads 6 to 9
- Green Box contains 5 sets of coloured stairs 1 to 9
- Black Box with White lid contains 1 set of Black and White Stairs – 1 to 5 the beads are black and 6 to 9 the beads are white.
- White Box with a Red lid contains 1 set of white & red bead stairs – 1 to 5 the beads are white and 6 to 9 the beads are red.
- Wooden Box contains 23 Golden Bead Stairs
- .Light Grey Box contains 23 Grey Bead Stairs.
Item Number – CHM1251C
Essential in the design of Montessori materials is the need to entice the child to work. The Snake Game is a perfect example of the wonder intrinsic in these materials, even in seemingly simple concepts. Here, children build a snake from any combination of colored bead…