Features of the Duster – Small Plastic Handle
- the direct objective for the Child is to-
- learn how to dust awkward items; without knocking them over; and how to shake the feathers out, when the Child is outside.
- indirectly, children learn to-
- control, and coordinate their gross muscles
- focus and concentrate
- tidy up without realising it is work
- part of the essential life skills learnt during the Montessori practical life curriculum
- made from dyed real ostrich feathers, with a plastic handle
- the colours of the feathers vary from brilliant blue to pink, and yellow
Order R1000 worth of items to qualify for free shipping to your door anywhere in South Africa.
Transit times depend on your location:
- Cape Metro – next day if your order is placed before 13h00
- Gauteng & Durban – 2 to 3 days
- Everywhere else – 2 to 4 days depending on your location
Feel free to email us should you require any further information.
We offer free delivery to the USA:
- USA – free for orders over $300 – 7 days to your door
- Canada – 7 day shipping is calculated at checkout – subject to additional GST & PST which is billed on arrival
- UK – 7 day shipping is calculated at checkout – subject to 20% VAT which is billed on arrival
- EU – 7 day shipping calculated at checkout – subject to EU VAT which is billed on arrival
- Australia – 9 days – may be subject to 10% GST which is billed on arrival
- NZ – 9 days – may be subject to 15% GST which is billed on arrival
Should you require further information about shipping charges, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 20 Bamboo Clothes Pegs
- This dustpan and brush set is designed to clean crumbs, etc off the table, and not to be used on the floor
- The hand brush and dustpan is designed for use on the floor.
Further Reading and Reference Material
- Wet mopping of the floor by Info Montessori.com
- Why children need to scrub floors by the Montessori Academy.com