The Complete Bead Material with Cabinet is an extensive set of Bead Material used for teaching mathematics.
The exercises of linear and skip-counting quantities of the squares and cubes of the numbers 1-10 are part of the curriculum for mathematics. This prepares The Child for the complexities of later activities in multiplication, squaring and cubing. Bead material is the basis of base number work, which introduces the concepts of “power to” the number in the algebraic methodology.
A beech plywood cabinet for storage of The Bead Material. Please note:
- The cabinet is available separately as item no. CHM0100-2.
- The beads are available separately as item no. CHM0100-1.
- The arrows in the illustration are available separately as item no. CHM0217.
- Cabinet 96cm wide x 125cm high
- Depth of the shelves is 10cm
- The base (feet) of the cabinet are 36cm wide.
Item Number – CHM0100