Introducing utensils to the early learner is challenging. This can be successfully achieved, however, if you have the correct implements. Use shallow rather than deep based spoons, with short handles for better grip and control.
Why do we recommend the Ceramic Spoon? Learning to use utensils requires more cognitive skill than other skills. This type of spoon helps because it has a flat bottomed base for the spoon to sit upon. This could aid the Child in having more control over their fine motor muscles and hand-eye coordination when spooning up dried beans.
Order R1000 worth of items to qualify for free shipping to your door anywhere in South Africa.
Transit times depend on your location:
- Cape Metro – next day if your order is placed before 13h00
- Gauteng & Durban – 2 to 3 days
- Everywhere else – 2 to 4 days depending on your location
Feel free to email us should you require any further information.
We offer free delivery to the USA:
- USA – free for orders over $300 – 7 days to your door
- Canada – 7 day shipping is calculated at checkout – subject to additional GST & PST which is billed on arrival
- UK – 7 day shipping is calculated at checkout – subject to 20% VAT which is billed on arrival
- EU – 7 day shipping calculated at checkout – subject to EU VAT which is billed on arrival
- Australia – 9 days – may be subject to 10% GST which is billed on arrival
- NZ – 9 days – may be subject to 15% GST which is billed on arrival
Should you require further information about shipping charges, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Further Reading and Resources: