How does Bugs! a Pre-Reader, help the child?
At the beginning of each pre-reader book, the Guide discovers a vocabulary tree. This resource significantly aids the expansion of each child’s vocabulary. Research demonstrates that when children grasp relationships among words, they swiftly acquire new vocabulary.
Engage in discussions about these words and their correlations within each category. Ensure that, while reading together, the child becomes acquainted with these fresh terms. Grasping the meanings and applications of these words holds great importance.
Goals for children reading Bugs!
- to enjoy, and discuss the story; ensuring that they understand the new words
- indirectly, they will
- broaden their vocabulary
- can name different parts of the bugs’ anatomy
- learn new and exciting facts
- be very excited to recognise a written word
- gain self-esteem and confidence
You no longer need to wait for stock, we can ship your books to you immediately.
Dimensions of the Book
- 23cm x 15cm x 0.02cm / (9″ x 6″ x ¼”)
- 23 pages, beautifully illustrated
Order R1000 worth of items to qualify for free shipping to your door anywhere in South Africa.
Transit times depend on your location:
- Cape Metro – next day if your order is placed before 13h00
- Gauteng & Durban – 2 to 3 days
- Everywhere else – 2 to 4 days depending on your location
Feel free to email us should you require any further information.
We offer free delivery to the USA:
- USA – free for orders over $300 – 7 days to your door
- Canada – 7 day shipping is calculated at checkout – subject to additional GST & PST which is billed on arrival
- UK – 7 day shipping is calculated at checkout – subject to 20% VAT which is billed on arrival
- EU – 7 day shipping calculated at checkout – subject to EU VAT which is billed on arrival
- Australia – 9 days – may be subject to 10% GST which is billed on arrival
- NZ – 9 days – may be subject to 15% GST which is billed on arrival
Should you require further information about shipping charges, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Farm Animals – Co-reader level 1, all about animals found on a farm
- Follow Me! – Co-reader level 1, all about animal parents and their babies
- Plants – Co-reader level 1, all about plants and why we need them
- Childrens Readers – Grade 1
Further Reading and Resources
- Bugs in the Garden – a lesson by cool.org.