The Botany Puzzle Copy Masters are a further extension to the puzzles and activity sets. Each sheet has four line drawings, outlines of the root, flower, tree, and leaf. These sheets can be photocopied by the teacher, for the children to work with. This work is commenced after they have worked through the various “parts of….” the same subject matter.
Features of the Botany Puzzle Copy Masters
- the direct objective of this material;
- is for the Child to develop their knowledge of botany
- indirectly, the Child;
- improves their focus, concentration and drawing skills
- the Child extends their vocabulary
- aligned to the Montessori botany curriculum
Contents of the Botany Puzzle Copy Masters
- 4 control sheets, one each of the;
- 1 x A4 Clear plastic envelope to hold contents.
- control sheets – 29.5cm x 21cm / (11½” x 8¼”)
- plastic envelope – 33.5cm x 24cm x 0.5cm / (13″ x 9½” x ¼”)
Order R1000 worth of items to qualify for free shipping to your door anywhere in South Africa.
Transit times depend on your location:
- Cape Metro – next day if your order is placed before 13h00
- Gauteng & Durban – 2 to 3 days
- Everywhere else – 2 to 4 days depending on your location
Feel free to email us should you require any further information.
We offer free delivery to the USA:
- USA – free for orders over $300 – 7 days to your door
- Canada – 7 day shipping is calculated at checkout – subject to additional GST & PST which is billed on arrival
- UK – 7 day shipping is calculated at checkout – subject to 20% VAT which is billed on arrival
- EU – 7 day shipping calculated at checkout – subject to EU VAT which is billed on arrival
- Australia – 9 days – may be subject to 10% GST which is billed on arrival
- NZ – 9 days – may be subject to 15% GST which is billed on arrival
Should you require further information about shipping charges, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Suggested Activity Exercises
- the children can make their own booklets from the photostat copies
- these booklets can be used to describe:
- parts of the leaf, flower, root or tree
- to be used to label the parts of the above
- to colour in as a picture