It is important to note, that the classified cards, Bak 3 Deel Kaarte, are for children studying Afrikaans, either as a first or second language.
We all have great memories of baking our first scones, or biscuits with Mom, or relevant guardian. Now, as they work through these classified cards, the Child gains the opportunity to learn the correct nomenclature for the different appliances and equipment.
Examples of the Word Cards:
Contents of Bak – 3 Deel Kaarte:
- direct objective:
- the Child learns the correct nomenclature for baking equipment
- indirectly, children improve their:
- hand-eye coordination
- reading skills
- and are introduced to mathematics
- 21 sets of different baking appliances or accessories
- a control card, mute card and label make up each set
- vibrantly coloured, high definition images
Size of Bak – 3 Deel Kaarte:
- control card – 13.5 x 9 cm / (5¼” x 3.5″)
- A6 transparent, plastic envelope – 18 x 13 x 0.5 cm / (7″ x 5″ x ¼”)