The Contents of the Amber – Tens Bead Box
The contents of this activity, the amber – tens bead box are 9 ten golden bead bars and, 9 single unit golden beads, sold in a plastic tub. Use the teen and tens boards activity with these bead materials.
These beads are amber in colour. Although they differ from the traditional Montessori golden bead material, they still fulfill the same function.
What is the underlying aim of this activity?
This activity helps the Child to understand the concept of 1 to 9, and 11 to 99. Mastering these associations, they will also have gained a thorough understanding of sequencing order.
Order R1000 worth of items to qualify for free shipping to your door anywhere in South Africa.
Transit times depend on your location:
- Cape Metro – next day if your order is placed before 13h00
- Gauteng & Durban – 2 to 3 days
- Everywhere else – 2 to 4 days depending on your location
Feel free to email us should you require any further information.
We offer free delivery to the USA:
- USA – free for orders over $300 – 7 days to your door
- Canada – 7 day shipping is calculated at checkout – subject to additional GST & PST which is billed on arrival
- UK – 7 day shipping is calculated at checkout – subject to 20% VAT which is billed on arrival
- EU – 7 day shipping calculated at checkout – subject to EU VAT which is billed on arrival
- Australia – 9 days – may be subject to 10% GST which is billed on arrival
- NZ – 9 days – may be subject to 15% GST which is billed on arrival
Should you require further information about shipping charges, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
Further Reading and Resources
- DIY Montessori Tens Board – Kids Maths written by Montessori from the Heart.com