This 4-in-1 Parts of the Human Anatomy consists of 4 separate but essential organs found in the human body. Each fascinating model comes in separate pieces, which must be assembled. These 4 models are aimed at the 9 to 12 and older environments. What better way to learn how the human body works? By assembling each part, you learn what the individual parts look like, their function and their names.
- The torso has 32 pieces including the skull, lung, liver, stomach, heart, rib-cage, large intestine and small intestine, of the human anatomy.
- The skull has 30 pieces including the parietal bone, frontal bone, nasal bones, maxible and mandible jaw-bones, cerebrum, cerebellum, artery, cervicle vertebra, nerve cord
- The eye has 35 pieces including the lacrimal gland, sclera, eye muscle, choroid, pupil, cornea, lens, iris.
- The heart has 31 pieces including superior vena cava, left and right atriums, tricuspid valve, right ventricle, aortic arch, mitral valve, left ventricle, interventricular septum.
- Instruction pamphlet to assist with assembling the 4-in-1 Parts of the Human Anatomy.
- highly detailed finishes
- made from high quality, durable acrylic
- each individual part has a display stand
- collectible quality
- torso stands 12.7cm tall
- skull stands 9cm tall
- eye stands 14cm tall
- heart stands 14 cm tall
- Free delivery for orders over R750
- Nationwide delivery in 1 to 3 days