5 + 5 Reasons Not To Miss this Special Conference
Have you registered for the Childhood Potential Online Montessori Conference vol.2 already?
I just hope that you will not miss this event, because it will be amazing! 🙂
Here are 5 + 5 reasons why you should register today.
- It’s online! You don’t need to leave the comfort of your home to join this world-class, week-long conference. And you can join us from anywhere in the world!
- It’s free! You will have access to video sessions with over 50 amazing Montessori experts during the conference week without having to pay anything!
- The speakers are great! Just check out the names and the topics! You cannot resist this program! 🙂
- It is aimed at you! No matter your relation to children, whether it is in a classroom, at home or family relation, you will find topics and speakers that you can relate to and learn from.
- It’s cultural! Our speakers are from all over the world.
Actually, from 5 different continents! You will experience the universal potential of the Montessori Method and how it can be applied to children of all cultures.
Here you can watch a little video where you can see all the speakers and topics. Please, feel free to share it with those who you think might be interested… 🙂
video link: Google drive: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DdV1HJ1ASy_qiO2O_t083Z_WuQRs65xJ
Why would you want to buy a lifetime access to Childhood Potential?
- Unlimited access to videos! Let’s be sincere. Nobody can watch 50+ sessions over one week! And I don’t know about you, but I am not ready to miss any of them.
- Downloadable audio. It can be useful to just download MP3s and listen to them in a car or in a public transport.
- You can ask the speakers questions!
- Bonuses – most of the speakers and also many of our partners prepared bonuses in a form of printables, PDFs, free personal consultations, discounts…etc.
- You support a good cause! Thanks to the paid tickets, the conference can be organized and support many teachers and parents from all over the world! Money that we will raise above covering the costs will be used to support schools in less fortunate places of the world.