The Shoe Cleaning Kit is an important activity. This gives the child the right implements to be able to clean and, if necessary, polish their shoes. The child learns responsibility which generates pride in their own abilities and allows them to become independent and find their place in society.
This set is ergonomically designed with the child the child in mind. The set consists of a shallow dish for water to wet the hand brush. This brush, and a drop of detergent from the small squeeze bottle, helps clean the shoe. To finish, the Child uses a soft cloth in the form of a pouch, to polish the shoe. The pouch is the correct size for the child to insert 2 fingers into it to polish the shoe. The tools are kept together in a handcrafted wooden tray.
- 1 x Birch Wood Tray, designed with handles for ease of carrying – 20cm x 15cm x 3.5cm
- 1 x small white bowl for water – 7cm diameter x 2cm high
- 1 x pink cloth (fingerguard) 4.5cm x 4cm
- 1 x wooden shoe brush -10cm in length
- the head of the brush is 3.5cm x 3.5cm x 1.5cm with stiff bristles.
- the handle of the brush is 6.5cm x 2cm x 1.5cm
- 1 x transparent plastic squeeze bottle – 7.5cm x 4cm x 2cm
Item code: CHP2609