The Preparation of Water Work material teaches children how to do everyday tasks. They learn how to prepare food for themselves and this encourages them to improve their skills which develops independence.
Allow the Child the freedom to teach themselves in a safe environment, without interference, only observation from the teacher. This will bring their natural curiosity, and desire to learn to the fore.
- 1 x Plastic Tray – 36cm x 23cm
- 1 x Glass Jug with a plastic lid and handle – 700ml
- 3 Bowls –
- Smallest – 7cm diameter x 3.5cm high
- Medium – 9cm diameter x 4.5cm high
- Big – 12cm diameter x 5.5cm high
- 1 plastic cutting board – 10cm x 18cm
- 1 Stainless Steel Garlic Press – 16cm x 4cm
- 1 Oblong Transparent Dish with rounded corners – 10.5cm x 27cm
- 1 x Tongs – 9cm
- 1 x Beige Crochet Placemat – 21cm
Item code: CHP2600