The Geometric Board consists of a tray with two sides. This material is an ideal method of providing a platform for The Child to grasp the alignment between degrees and fractions and division. It provides a stepping stone for The Child to the complexities of degrees and percentages.
Side One: shows fractions and degrees around a circle with a variety of wooden circles divided into various fractions:
- 1 x full circle – red wood
- 2 x halves of a circle – red wood
- 3 x third of a circle – green wood
- 4 x quarter of a circle – green wood
- 6 x sixths of a circle – yellow wood
- 8 x eighths of a circle – red wood
Side One: Pegged board on which the child can construct geometric shapes using rubber bands.
Item Number – CHM0138