Farm Grammar Activities
Our farm grammar activities includes a colorful mat depicting a simple farm environment where children place farm objects in relationship to each other. The set also contains command cards which may be read by the teacher while the child performs the action.
The set includes:
A farm mat that measures 35.5″ x 24″ printed on synthetic paper (no lamination required), high quality farm objects, command cards for prepositions, task cards for nouns, articles, adjectives, verbs, adverbs, prepositions, and conjunctions.
We have also included cards that will allow your children to perform a number of other activities such as:
- Logical adverb sorting activity (includes labels)
- Masculine and feminine sorting activity (includes labels)
- Verb and adverb sorting activity (includes labels)
- Animals and their sounds sorting activity (includes labels)
- New Singular and Plural labels
List of animals:
- boy (petting)
- boy (fishing)
- cow (brown)
- cow (black and white)
- lamb (sitting)
- lamb (bleating)
- rooster (orange)
- rooster (white)
- frog (2)
- horse (black)
- horse (brown)
Printed on thick plastic, cut and ready to put on your shelf.
Item Number: EC0645