Goods are sold either through our representatives or directly via our online store.
At Childrens House, we provide our customers with the highest level of customer service and want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. We understand that, at times, returns happen, and our policy is that you have the right to do a return, no questions asked; within the following guidelines. If you realise that –
- you purchased something you do not need, or
- it is not what you expected it to be
please let us know within 7 days of delivery of your order. Contact us by
- telephoning our offices +27-21-7090948 or the representative you dealt with, or
- email our office email@example.com or the representative you dealt with, or
- Send a WhatsApp message to the representative you dealt with.
Very Important Information –
- NO CASH REFUNDS ARE GIVEN; your account will be credited
- all returned items must be in a re-salable, undamaged condition (unless you told us it was damaged on receipt), and
- all original packaging must be returned in a reusable condition, and
- all items must be returned via an insured traceable carrier to Childrens House, Capricorn Park, Cape Town, 8000, at your own cost.
- You are responsible for all items until they are received by Childrens House.
- Shipping Costs are non-refundable.
If, during the six (6) month period after delivery, the material you purchased proves to be of inferior quality, unsafe or defective, you must contact us –
- by telephoning our offices +27-21-709-0948 or the representative you dealt with, or
- emailing our offices firstname.lastname@example.org or the representative you dealt with, or
- sending a WhatsApp message to the representative you dealt with.
- Childrens House will request you to return the product for assessment and will be the sole determiner of whether the item is to be repaired or replaced.
- Once the item has been repaired a further three (3) month warranty covers the item; which is the final warranty period.
- The ownership of the delivered goods shall not pass to the purchaser until he has paid all amounts due to Childrens House. If the ownership of the goods has not passed to the purchaser, he is obliged to insure them against usual risks.
- We cannot be held liable for slight deviations in quality, colour, finish, measures and weights. Such minor deviations, which are generally accepted in trade or technically unavoidable are protected under the All Rights Reserved.
- Return of goods without our previous approval is not accepted. Please talk to us first.
- Our guarantee does not cover
- defects caused by acts of violence,
- careless treatment,
- an attempt to maintain or repair the item by third parties without our foreknowledge and approval
- other circumstances outside our control.
- Goods which were not manufactured by Childrens House are covered by the manufacturer’s guarantee. In other words, Childrens House’ liability for guarantee on these goods, extends only as far as the guarantee or warranty offered by the manufacturer.
- The purchaser is not allowed to suspend his payment because of guarantee claims.
- Products that are purchased in a ready to display manner, such as materials printed on our thick plastic and cut, are not returnable.
- When returning items, the following steps must be taken to ensure you receive the correct credit:
- telephone the representative who assisted the sale, alternatively, email email@example.com and explain why you wish to return the goods.
- if requested, provide proof of purchase from Childrens House.
If Childrens House agree to accept the product for replacement or credit; package the material in the original packaging and send all materials by an insured traceable carrier such as FedEx or Postnet to Childrens House, Capricorn Park, Cape Town, 8000.