Established in 1993, our school vision is: “to prepare the children fully for the future steps in education and life; to enable them to live happily and positively; to feel empowered and to strive for excellence in their fields of choice”. Embracing diversity, creativity an sustainability are central to our approach.
We are expanding our Junior Primary and are looking for a Foundation Phase Teacher with effect from January 2022.
The ideal candidate will need to have the following:
- a Montessori 6- 9 years qualification
- BEd or PGCE (Foundation Phase)
- experience working in a Montessori environment (3 to 6 and/or 6 to 9)
- excellent written and spoken communication
- excellent organizational and administrative skills
- proficiency in the use of IT
- energy and enthusiasm
- the ability to plan proactively and work collaboratively as part of a team
- Police Clearance Certificate
- current SACE registration
- SAMA member
All employees of Ocean View Montessori School are held to the highest ethical standards, and are expected to be:
- hard working,
- reliable and honest.
In return they are assured of a supportive and inspiring work environment, achieved through a high standard of Montessori teaching combined with a dynamic approach to environmental learning and curriculum integration.
CV’s may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: 29 October 2021
Candidates not contacted within 14 days after the closing date, should consider their applications unsuccessful.
Apply in writing; include a one-page cover letter stating your motivation for application detailing; what you can bring to the role; details of qualifications; experience and the names of contactable referees.