Margaret Dillane offering Conscious Parenting Sessions via Zoom virtual meetings, to support parents who want to become conscious in their parenting and not caught in their own agendas of past and future.
- COST: £10 per session
- DATE: T.B.C. at the end of every month
- VENUE: Zoom
- INTERESTED?: WhatsApp me at +44 (0)77 688 92930
Margaret believes in “Healing the family, healing the World” and holds 36 years of experience working primarily in supporting parents to support and protect childhood.
She believes that the Child is our future, and it is through the Child we will heal the world. Her main focus in her parenting workshops, is taking responsibility for the Self.
Her belief is that you cannot heal the World, until you heal yourself.
Margaret studied at:
- St. Nicholas’ College in London – Foundation and Advanced Theory and Practice of Montessori Method of Education
- Kilroy’s College in Dublin – Child Psychology.
- Institute of Education in London – she obtained her B.Ed, and Masters and her EPYS status
- A post grad. Montessori and Autism level 2, understanding autism
- She’s a qualified NLP Practitioner and Chakra Therapist
- As a member of the Montessori Education (UK) panel of assessors and a certified school mentor, assessor and external examiner for University of East London, she works extensively with parents, running parent training courses in the UK.