Virol-Oxy®, a revolutionary new disinfectant, destroys viruses, bacteria, fungi and moulds. This product can be used on virtually every known surface, even clothing. It does not contain bleach or alcohol and does not produce harmful by-products.
Disinfects any surface
Can be used as a hand sanitizer – at half the price
Certified by the EU to destroy viruses including Covid-19
Use Virol-Oxy® on all Montessori materials, furniture, tables, glassware, plastic containers, floors, bathrooms and more.
Sold in a powdered form (10g sachet) and mixed at the time of application. Safe, non-toxic and environmentally friendly. The powdered form has a shelf life of 3yrs.
Virol-Oxy® is activated as soon as it is mixed with water. Mixing the chemicals causes a reaction that bonds them onto the surface being disinfected. This forms a disinfecting coating on the surface that continues to be active for many days, however, we recommend daily disinfection of Montessori materials as they are used frequently. The shelf life of the mixed product is 10 days.
Mix small quantities more often.
HOW TO USE VIROL-OXY®:
- Decant the activated Virol-Oxy into a spray bottle.
- Spray all surfaces to coat with the solution.
- Leave to stand for 10 mins.
- Dry with a clean, dry cloth or paper towel.
- Certified by the EU as effective in destroying viruses and bacteria (incl. Sars-CoV2 and e.Coli)
- Cost effective;
sold in a powdered form that is prepared on application, half the price of alchohol hand santizier.
- Easy to mix and use.
Recommended use is a 1% solution – 1 sachet (10g) mixed with 1 litre of water, prepares 1 litre of Virol-Oxy
- Healthier and safer for everyone, especially children
- Half the price of hand sanitiser.