Although school closures are now happening country wide, we are conducting business as usual. If your school cannot accept deliveries, you are welcome to contact us to arrange delivery to an alternate address.
As the Covid-19 (coronavirus) situation continues to develop, the safety of our customers, our employees and our delivery partners remains our primary concern. We are taking measures to avoid possible transmission of COVID-19 very seriously:
- We have prohibited any visitors, such as customers, suppliers or logistics providers from entering our premises – only our staff members are permitted.
- Stringent hand washing procedures are in place and gloves are being used when handling product.
- All deliveries and collections by logistics providers to our premises are being performed in a cordoned off area.
- Incoming master boxes are quarantine for at least 24 hours before opening. The contents are then disinfected.
- We currently use 5 different service providers for courier and delivery to your premises, they are all taking measures to ensure No Contact Delivery. Each service provider has their own policy, but the common thread is No Contact Delivery:
- When drivers arrive at your delivery address, they have been instructed to ring the bell or knock, and then stand back at a safe distance.
- The drivers will place the boxes at your door and wait for you to answer.
- The driver will then record your name, with the date and time of delivery in front of you, so you won’t need to sign any paperwork.
- You then collect your items and head back indoors